I should really MAKE an etsy wishlist, there’s so many cool things on there … note to self, edit this when I do 😉
1. Single skeins, whole or partial, of Noro Kureyon — I’m making a Noro Log Cabin blankie with as many different colorways as I can find 😀
2. Knitting needles, old or new, straight circular or dpn, wood metal or plastic, any size under 11.
3. Stitchmarkers/row counters.
4. Books – I like just about anything that’s well-written including sci fi, fantasy, mysteries, even romances.
5. Cookbooks, old or new.
6. Cat toys and bird toys for my babies — the dog is too old and toothless to enjoy toys and bones anymore, but the others more than make up for it.
7. A neat eyeglasses case or two, I constantly misplace mine and I think it’s because it’s boring and I hate it 😉
8. Small project bags, the size that would take a sock or small scarf in progress along with a ball of yarn and tuck into a purse.
9. Fun funky or fanciful magnets and/or pushpins to use on the bulletin boards I’m putting in my craft room.
10. A pincushion!